Standard Fuel Safe Package
15,000 – 45,000 Ltr Waste Oil Tank.
· Manufactured in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations 2001
· Manufactured to BS799-5 and in accordance with ISO 9001:2000.
· Lockable Water / Weatherproof cabinet (Pumps/Fittings/Gauges Ect included)
· All our Fuel Safe Uk bunded fuel tanks are manufactured from Grade 43a (starting from 3mm minimum thickness)
· Lifting Eyes (making mobility access easier and safer)
· Forklift Pockets - Ensuring easy and stable manoeuvrability.
· Pro Level Fuel float gauge
· 4m Length Delivery Hose and dispensing gun
· Weight: 0.0 tonnes
Fills & Outlets.
· All Fittings/Pipework/Pumping Systems are installed within the lockable cabinet
· 1" BSP suction point for pump outlet (Connected to pump prior to Delivery)
· 2" BSP fill point – ( Can be used as a 2” suction pic for direct machine feed)
· 1" BSP for Pro level float gauge
· 2" tank to bund Breather.
· 2” Tank breather.
Pump & Hose.
Please ask about our Fuel-Management-Systems.
Our standard package includes our standard 240v/12v/k2 Hand pump.
· Our standard 240v Pump includes a 4 Digit meter reader. 12v & K2hand pumps need adding as optional tank extra.
· Electrical Fuel pumps
· 4 Stroke Honda fuel pumps
· Hand fuel pumps
· All pumps come with an auto-nozzle, apart from the hand pumps which operate a manual trigger-nozzle
Optional Upgrade Package.
Anti-Theft package includes the following features;
· Anti-Lift Feet with tabs - To prevent forklift trucks from lifting the tank out of position.
· All pipe work to be high security and locked within the Maximum Security Lockable Cabinet.
· Steel Security Cabinet with Padlock Shrouds.
· Removable antitheft lifting eyes – For an extra piece of mind that your tank is secure.
All tank alarms are optional extras. If you require an alarm please ask your sales assistant for advice on alarms to best suit your needs.
· All welded steel fabrication with 110% bund capacity in compliance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
· Lockable fill cabinets help to protect the pump dispensing equipment and reduce the risk of fuel theft
· Manoeuvrable - Can be positioned on site where it is needed or required most
· No requirement for a concrete base - Can be situated on uneven surfaces
· Compact design is ideal for domestic use
· We also offer annually fuel tank services for a maximum life span.
15,000 to 45,000L Waste Oil Tanks
- Product Code:15,000 to 45,000L Waste Oil Tanks
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax:£0.00